With its sharpened carbon steel blade and beautiful bronze hilt, this sword is truly a weapon worthy of a conqueror king.
This incredibly detailed sword is a replica of the Peterson O1-type swords used by Vikings in the 10th century. While the majority of Peterson O1 swords have been found in Norway, these blades have been discovered as far south as Germany and France.
This sword is very similar to our Premium Viking Sword Replica. The primary difference lies in the leatherworking on the hilt. Both swords are historically accurate, so feel free to pick your favorite design!
- Overall Length: 92.5 cm (36 in)
- Blade Length: 77 cm (30 in)
- Blade Width: 5 cm (2 in)
- Guard Width: 10.5 cm (4 in)
- Pommel Length: 4 cm (1.5 in)
- Handle Length: 10 cm (4 in)
- Balance Point: 13 cm (5.1 in)
- Materials: High carbon steel, bronze, silver, leather
Since this sword is made by hand, please be aware that it may take 1-2 weeks for this product to ship during periods of high demand.